In Beverly, MA
2 Day course in LIVING NUTRITION:
BEGINNERS ARE WELCOME!
Gourmet Rawfood Cooking &
the Essentials to Radiant Health
All basics are covered in the 2-day seminar, as the theory and science of living & other vegan foods are interwoven with the presentation of the delicious everyday and gourmet recipes, so you will easily understand the 'why' with the 'how'!
Worth much more the ticket price! Rawbert has been teaching classes for 20 years; don't miss Rawbert's masterwork!
Get Rawbert's 100 page Raw Chef & Lifestyle Manual loaded with OG Cafe Recipes and much more!
These ARE the recipes that have made Rawbert's Organic Garden Cafe so famous!
He's developed these raw vegan recipes over 16 years.
Rawbert is New England's Premier Raw Foods Advocate & Master Chef
Rawbert has over 20 years in rawfood education and 16 years as Chef founder of the 3rd longest running rawfood restaurant in the world, Organic Garden Cafe
$695* for Full 2 Day Seminar, $350 for either day
REGISTER by Feb 1st receive $100 off (use the discount code 'chef100')
Or $50 off 1 day (use the discount code 'chef50')
* REGISTER by March 1st and receive $50 off (use the discount code 'chef50')
Or $25 off 1 day (use the discount code 'chef25')
**Or Sign up with a friend and receive $100 off each for the 2 day, or $50 off for 1day! (use the discount code 'chef100' [or 'chef200'if paying in the same transaction])
Student Helpers: All classes accept upto 2 student helpers who pay 1/2 price - call 978-922-0004 and speak to Rawbert for this opportunity
NOTE: only 1 coupon code valid
Saturday & Sunday 9:30am to 4:00pm (or 4:30)
Allow yourself up to 30 minutes additional time at the end of each class to mingle, snack, network, etc
Go to our shopping cart to pay AND RESERVE YOUR SPOT! (Best Way)
or CALL 978/922-0004 pay and reserve your seat! *** LIMITED SEATING ***
Download over 16 years of experience in 2 days!
Accelerate your knowledge, skills & MOMENTUM to wellness.
Learn to make the best raw cuisine in the world!
This class was just what I needed. This will put me & my family on a path to health. For me this class has been life changing - Linda
Excellent class! Learned so much, __ off to buy a dehydrator I go! Rawbert really knows his 'shitake', loved all the discussion and tips; done VERY well for the amount of info we discussed! - Jan
Thanks for sharing so many valuable tools and recipes - Terrific! - Lisa
Excellent! Best class I have been to - Basics of Life! I felt hi-energy at the end of 2 days; unusual when I am at a seminar - Cindy
Joyful experience, I feel motivated and a deeper commitment as well confirmation of raw food lifestyle. A big HUGE thank you for sharing your gift with me! Can't wait to get home and practice the new raw recipes - Laurie
Rawbert is very passionate about teaching the principles of a raw food lifestyle. The class was very comprehensive & the food delicious! Excellent overall experience - Lissa
Full 2 days receives - CERTIFICATION OF RAW CHEF BASICS for:10 hrs of chef training: critical chef skills & theory
· Over 2 dozen recipes taught, demonstrated and served!
· raw chef principles for efficiency & safety
· dozens of techniques & equipment handling
2 hrs of raw knowledge: the essentials for radiant health
· nutrition, understanding pH Acid/alkaline balance, digestion & detox
· hygiene, beauty, muscle building & lifestyle
Each workshop has samples throughout AND culminates with a rawfood buffet!
Attendees receive Rawbert's 100 page Chef Training Manual which includes:
A) all the principles to radiant health and raw nutrition including: Basic Fact's About Raw Plant Foods, Food Combining Guide, quick guide to Ayurveda, The True (Underlying) Causes of Disease, Eating while Traveling,
B) all of the basics of raw chef theory including Sprouting, Dehydration, Measurements And Conversion Guides, Spice Table, Overview Of All Types Of Equipment;
C) dozens of Rawbert and Organic Garden Café's best Gourmet Rawfood Recipes, Rawbert's cooked winter and easy macrobiotic recipes.
D) Fundamental Meal-Planning Ideas, Quick & Easy Snacks
Take advantage of this powerful tool to advance you forward in creating the health and life you've been dreaming about!
Chef Rawbert is dedicated to bringing out the little raw chef in you!
Day 1 - FUNdamentals of Rawfood: 101
· Raw Nutrition Basics & Underlying Causes of Disease
· Alkalizing the body with alkaline foods
· Understanding Detox, Basic Cleansing Programs
· Green Juices (2 diffenent juices made and sampled!) & green smoothies (3 different smootihes made and sampled!)
· How to sprout and handle all types of seeds, nuts and grains for recipes
· Basic measures and equivalents
· What equipment to purchase for your budget; blenders, juicers, food processors & dehydrators
· Knife Cutting techniques: chopping, dicing, mincing, julienning, chiffonade
· Fermenting foods: make our VERY popular cultured almond chevre, simple pickling demonstrated
· How to make water kefir
· Salads & Easy Asian Slaws
· Soups, sauces & spreads (our amazing beanless hummus)
· Hands on: Wrap n roll methods for making great sandwich substitutes (soft rolls AND maki-nori)
· Easy NON-dehydration desserts
· Tips for simple raw meal planning
Day 2 - Raw & Beyond: 201 Intermediate Chef work with 'Secrets of Dehydration', Seasonal Tips, Tiramisu and much more!
· Breakfasts - nut milks, morning seed sauces & porridge, 'throw-together-granola'
· A FULL BREAKFAST IS DEMONSTRATED AND SERVED MORNING OF DAY 2
· Dehydration Theory and Safety
· How to make Granola, Trail Mixes, Snacks
· How to make Crackers, Kale Chips and Pizza Crusts
· How to make savory awesome Sun Burgers & Entree items to delight family
· Tiramisu Cake (from start to fine finish!)
· Raw Chocolates!
The following subjects (and many more) included in the manual are covered to varying degrees depending on the flow of the class, including the number of questions fielded:
· Principles of Macrobiotic cooking and how they integrate with a 70% or higher rawfood diet
· Winter & Seasonal Eating Recipes and Tips
· Food Combining Principles
· How to convert cooked recipes into raw recipes.
· Fundamental Meal-Planning Ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
· Working with Spices and food combinations to create your own masterpieces - Understanding spices, flavors and consistencies
· Growing micro-greens & Wheatgrass
This is going to be a big class, over 20 people. This makes it even more exciting and you will meet many interesting like-minded people!
Stay Tuned To Other Events Announcements!
By joining our E-mailing list you'll be the first to hear about our
latest upcoming classes and events.
latest upcoming classes and events.